Friday, January 09, 2009

Smacked around by Mighty Mouse


Several months back I posted about an odd thing happening at work...in the same week, I got chewed out over the phone (for things done by my predecessor) by a person whose last name was Leach, and got sexually harassed by a guy named John Holmes. (I would not, could not make this up! And it gets weirder...I found out later that the person who fucked things up and pissed off Ms. Leach also slept with John Holmes, who apparently didn't know what to do with his equipment.)

But anyhow...

Fast forward eight months, and I finally have a meeting with the infamous Ms. Leach - who was not only sweet as fucking pie, but TINY! I am a small person (5'3" and little) and she was even smaller than me. Even in her high-heeled boots.

So yes...the woman who brought out the can of whoop ass (as we'd say in Texas)was probably 95 pounds soaking wet.

Mr. Riot Kitty said this proves that women can also have a Napoleon complex. :)

11 comments:

LL Cool Joe said...

I've always found tiny, petite women to be like little sticks of dynamite, as they say in London. Actually, they don't say that in London, I do.

It's often hard to tell from photos but Madonna in the real is doll like. Kylie of course is tiny, Priscilla Presley would fit into a small box. I wouldn't like to mess with any of them I'm teling ya. Well, Actually I would, but I think they'd eat for dinner. Petite or not!!

Anonymous said...

I have about half an inch on you and when I'm pissed, people know to watch out. However, my mom, who stands at 5'1" is a force to be reckoned with. When she is angry, I like to sit back with some popcorn and take it all in. (as long as it's not directed towards me.) The majority of her students are taller than her. However, they all know to not mess with my mama! Yep, the Napoleon thing isn't just for men!

Riot Kitty said...

I like the "little sticks of dynamite" idea ;)

I was supposed to be 5'6" to 5'8"...but my dad said, "Be happy. If you were any taller, you'd scare people away!"

Darth Weasel said...

Napoleon would be jealous of such a mighty tall giant.

Just sayin'...

Granny Annie said...

Small but mighty!

Scarlet said...

It's the petite ones you have to look out for, not the quiet ones!

Claire said...

I agree with Scarlet!

Cxx

Green tea said...

I am a shorty too, not so petite anymore.
I have several tinies in the family and they are all pistols..
We rule the world ladies..

JLee said...

You could take her!! lol

vivavavoom said...

love the term 'can of whoop ass'...I have used that myself. and the husband use to have these girl groupies who use to hang all over his bachelor pad when he lived with 3 other guys who he called the "whoop ass girls"...another story! anyways, yes that napoloen complex is so alive and well. the crazy coworker I left was all of 95 pounds and 5 feet tall and crazier than batshit...although batshit isn't that crazy, but you know what I mean.
does weight play a factor into it too when they are petite also? just curious.

Fireblossom said...

I think a woman would just have Nappy baby go fight whatever wars needed fighting, while she went shopping and had lunch with gf's. And don't bring your nasty old war home with you darling. What, jewels for me? You're sooo sweet! And you look so tall in those military boots! Oh yes, definitely. You must trust me, darling!