Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Don't have pants? Need a goat?

Every once in awhile I look at the "items wanted" section on craigslist.org.

I found so many things tonight that made me laugh out loud that I just had to write another blog.

1. Uh...where, pray tell, do they sell goat carts?

Goat Milking gear needed



Date: 2006-12-18, 1:06PM PST


The kids and I just started milking a goat, and I need a milking stantion/stand and a stainless milking bucket and whatever else it takes to do the milk thing. If you have extra goat gear you don't need and would be willing to give me a deal on, please email me. We also hope to train the babies to pack, so goat pack gear or a goat cart would be considered too.


2. Is she currently naked? How does one wind up without pants, exactly?

In need of Pants


Date: 2006-12-17, 10:28PM PST


Hello my name is Tina and I'm going to be going to Job Corp in less than a month. The only problem is I don't have any pants I'm about a 10 or 11 I do prefer bell bottoms but anything can work I guess. I don't have the money to pay for them so I was hoping that they could be given to me.

  • Location: Gresham
  • It's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

3. And entering the "best inmate writer of the year" category...

Ghostwriter sought



Date: 2006-12-18, 1:26PM PST


I have what I believe to be an important cautionary tale from the male perspective as to how relationships intersect with the criminal justice system. Basically I will be writing my autobiography from a prison cell for the next few years and am looking for some help with the process. Don't really have any money to offer up front, but I believe that my life would make a very important book for many people (men specifically) to read. Interested? Shoot me an email...

  • Location: West Linn
  • It's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
  • Compensation: Co-author credit


No comments: