Thursday, November 18, 2010

Condoms, part 2


You remember that holiday gift bag project for the homeless, where one of my colleagues got condoms donated?

One of her coworkers who did not know about the project was out for a week, and he got back to find 2,000 condoms and several hundred HIV testing kits on his desk.

"What the hell happened while I was gone?"


Meanwhile, my accidental e-mail was mentioned at a board meeting.

"RK e-mailed me and told me she needed to talk to me about condoms!"

I am pretty sure I turned about as red as a lobster after I found that out...luckily they all laughed their asses off.

Hope you have lots of laughs in your weekend!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I got back from some time off and found a crate of rubbers and HIV test kits, I would just turn right back around and leave. Probably mutter to myself "It's best I don't know."

Granny Annie said...

Too bad someone didn't get a picture of the fellow when he saw all these things on his desk. The expression had to be priceless. LOL

Lynn said...

I was going to say the same thing - that would have been a great photo! A great service, that -

Riot Kitty said...

WIGSF: He nearly did!
GA and Lynn: That would have been awesome!

G. B. Miller said...

Okay, had to think for a day. If I was at the staff meeting (timing is everything), I probably would've piped up and said, "What, like what types there are?"

Nah, probably would've been more in the line of:

Raised eyebrow and the phrase, "Oh?"

Riot Kitty said...

G: "Or how to use them?" LOL!

Darth Weasel said...

outstanding that they keep...wait for it..."coming" back to haunt you..


Yes, i would like a spanking

Senorita said...

That's hilarious, and your LOLcats never cease to disappoint !

Riot Kitty said...

Darth: *groan* One spanking coming up!
S: I am still laughing about it...

Ileana said...

That's the funniest thing I've heard all year! I would've loved to have been present for that scene. OMG! :D

Green Tea said...

You sure have an interesting life Kitty cat..:)

Riot Kitty said...

L: Me too!
GT: Truth is stranger than fiction, isn't it?