Monday, July 30, 2007

Because everyone needs to laugh...

Some wickedly funny genius came up with these - not me - but they're so fucking hilarious that I thought I'd share.

Dr. Seuss books that never made it into print:

1.  The Cat in the Blender
2. Are You My Proctologist?
3. Fox in Detox
4. Who Shat in the Hat?
5. Horton Hires a Ho
6. The Lemon-Fresh Lorax
7. How the Grich Stole Columbus Day
8. Your Colon Can Moo - Can You?
9. Zippy the Rapid Gerbil
10. One Bitch, Two Bitch, Dead Bitch, You Bitch
11. Marvin K. Mooney, Get the Fuck Out!
12. Herbert the Pervert Likes Sherbert
13. The Bitch Set Me UP
14. I've Fallen and I Can't Get Up
15. Yentl the Lentil
16. My Pocket Rocket Needs a Socket
17. Aunts In My Pants
18. Hop On Mom
19. Oh, the Places You'll Scratch and Sniff!!
20. Horton Fakes an Orgasm
21. The Grinch's Ten Inches

1 comment:

Darth Weasel said...

on a completely unrelated note...

"Horton Feels a Ho"
sounds better than the forthcoming Horton Hears a Who movie. When I first heard Horton Hears a Who was coming soon to a theare near you I jumped out of my shoe...with joy.
then I heard Jim Carrey was playing Horton. I guess I won't see it after all...