Monday, August 27, 2012

Regarding the bit in the last post

I won't mention you here by name,
let's just say you're a colossal pain.

Your program helps out "older" workers.
That doesn't mean bathroom shirkers.

Your group says some people need explaining,
I don't feel like I should have to be complaining
WHEN YOU HAVEN'T FLUSHED AND THERE IS PEE ON THE FLOOR!

I'm not the daycare center whore.
I want to hit your ass with the door,
and ask you not to come back anymore.

You need to make amends.
You're not old enough for Depends.

You leave garbage on the desk
like some common variety pest.
You act like a total slob,
then tell me how to do my job.

True, you're helping us for free -
but I think you should pay a fee.

Instead of multi tasking,
I believe you should be asking
How to aim to please!

One thing I'll say for certain,
one more piss and it'll be curtains!

(This was inspired by Mike D's comment on my last post. And also because I couldn't write it in a regular format without getting pissed off - no pun intended.)

13 comments:

DWei said...

Oh god... That sounds like a pain in the butt.

I hate people that do stuff like that.

Claire said...

Boo, and also ewww, to that person!

Lynn said...

You need to throw some Cheerios in the toilet for them so they have something to aim at. (Old potty training trick for little boys.) :)

Elephant's Child said...

Sadly, this sounds like someone who believes that their pee is manna from heaven and that all should be grateful for exposure to it. Oxygen thief.
One more sounds very generous to me.

Logical Libby said...

Adults with bad bathroom habits need to be shipped off to an island immediately. Or a dog park.

G. B. Miller said...

First of all, just thought of a very disgusting comment that would probably gross everyone out and make you actually remove it from your blog. So I won't do it.

Instead, I'll just say that this was a very good rhyme and that person is probably practicing to be the spokesmodel for adult Pampers.

Darth Weasel said...

I have never understood why I can walk into any public restroom in the States that is either "mens" or mixed...and know with essentially 100% certainty that there will be an unflushed toilet.

Do they enjoy the smell? Seriously...so nasty.

Riot Kitty said...

Thanks to everyone for the sympathy! G, I am curious and curiouser.

Granny Annie said...

First we assume this is a guy because it is not pretty to picture a gal peeing on the floor. So second we wonder how you know just who is peeing on the floor. What are you doing spending time in the guy's bathroom??

A Beer for the Shower said...

Have you tried crate training? It worked for my dog.

Riot Kitty said...

GA: Yep, a guy. One bathroom for everyone to share. Ugh.
ABFTS: Or random shooting?

Holland said...

Stick one small sticker of a fly in the toilet bowl and the man is almost sure to aim for that... if not... tell him straight to clean his mess and to pee like an adult.. not like a 4 year old....

Anonymous said...

I don't appreciate you writing about my sister without clearing it with me first.