Thursday, November 12, 2009

Carrie Prejean's moral universe


Can I just say that I love it when hypocrites get outed?

The former Miss California (or something like that) came out, fake boobs and all, as the poster child against same-sex marriage, because in her opinion it wasn't morally correct.

So a couple I know who have raised four children - when their mother died and their father was made incapable by grief - and have been together about 30 years are not OK in her book.

But it's totally OK to make a sex tape with your boyfriend!

Tip for the uninitiated: If you film yourself having sex with another person and you are interested in being famous, expect said tape to appear on the Internet.


Carrie Prejean, you are a twit, my boobs are real, and I am grinning.

13 comments:

ZIRGAR said...

Apparently, her sex tape was a solo venture; no one else was filmed, if you know what I mean...

LL Cool Joe said...

A big shout out to the couple that have been together for 30 years and raised 4 kids.

I don't know Carrie, and by the sounds of it, I don't want to. As someone who has no interest in boobs, her cosmetic surgery was wasted on me. :D

The Peach Tart said...

She's a stupid twit.

Fireblossom said...

Hey now, take it easy on the augmented. We're not ALL brainless boobs. Some of us are poets!

Scarlet said...

Kind of like the Christian who's down on homosexuality but worships the pope (idolatry).

PS - I live in a town where I'm just about the only one with real boobs.

Darth Weasel said...

am I the only one who thinks she looks like jessiaca Simpson in that photo?

you remember jess, her of the "My daughter has a nice rack" father quote fame?

Aliceson said...

Well done RK. I made the mistake of watching GMA the other AM saw her on claiming that "it was not a sex tape!" Whatever it was, it contradicts her so called values. Ridiculous!

Mike_D said...

Okay--

So it's a bit of a coincidence that a solo sex tape came out the same time as her book! Hmmmmm...
She really is a hypocritical moron.

Oh, and I always enjoy talking about boobs. Good times...

listen for azure said...

Can I just say that I have no idea who she is, nor do I care.

An attention whore is an attention whore, no matter the story.

Green tea said...

She is a total bitch..
Making a tape with your boyfriend is one thing,but by your self doing the dirty. ewwweeee!

SPEAKING FROM THE CRIB said...

did you see her on larry king? she tries to come off as 'intelligent' but clearly she is anything but

Lynn said...

She sure is getting a lot of press from this. Next thing you know - calling Mr. Hefner. :)

SPEAKING FROM THE CRIB said...

you got an award at my place on monday - yes a day late and a dollar short