Saturday, April 26, 2008

A meme stolen four times is a meme...




published by me!

I stole this from Foster Communications and JLee, who stole it from WIGSF who stole it from Miss Ash...
***********************
My roommate and I once: Couldn't figure out why the key wouldn't open our apartment in NYC. It turns out we were on the wrong floor (this was before I quit drinking ;)

Never in my life have I: Wanted to be a Republican

High school was: Shitty. Hated every minute of it.

When I am nervous I: Get coffee.

My hair is: Ash colored. Brownish.

When I was 5: I was bossy.

By this time next year: I will have paid down some bills and have gone on a trip with Mr. Riot Kitty.

I have a hard time understanding: Greed.

You know I like you if: I open up to you. I am usually the listener in regards to personal stuff.

My ideal breakfast is: Eggs, fake veggie sausages, juice and hash browns. Cooked by someone else.

If you visit my hometown: You will want to run away screaming.

If you spend the night at my house: My cat will probably try to eat your hair.

My favorite blonde is: The 1950s sassy girl in the dishtowel series who doesn't cook, clean, or need a male.

My favorite brunette is: Mr. Riot Kitty.

The animal I would like to see flying is: A porcupine, because it would be hilarious.

I shouldn’t: Blurt things out that I really shouldn't. Luckily this doesn't happen very often, but it has happened too much lately!

Last night I: Went out for dessert with Mr. Riot Kitty and Darth and his wife, who are cool people and great friends.

If I could have any car it would be: A Mustang convertible that somehow got great mileage and was able to run on biodiesel...

I’ve been told I look like: Familiar. I kid you not. People everywhere, from the housekeeping/maintenance staff at work, to strangers at the coffee shop, have told me this. I'd like to think I'm a bit more unique...should perhaps dye my hair blue. Although then I'd probably be told I look like Cookie Monster.

9 comments:

Jessica said...

I can relate on the blurting. Sometimes stuff "just comes out."wl

Jessica said...

ok ignore the wl don't know where it came from, but the word verification was pesky and I had to retype a couple of times, don't know how it got up there. nothing makes me squint more than word verification....

vivavavoom said...

A flying porcupine would be hilarious! I will get to this, once I recover and get some sleep!

Darth Weasel said...

you know, the continued thievery of this meme reminds me of an amusing little anecdote. I once purchased a mug for my grandpa that said, "Don't Steal This Mug, It is Already Stolen."

That Christmas at the extended family Christmas, held at our aunt & uncles's house, said mug had become part of THEIR kitchen ware...

Anonymous said...

"You know I like you if: I open up to you. I am usually the listener in regards to personal stuff."

Guess I'm good...

:)

The Good Mike D

JLee said...

"my cat will probably eat your hair" haha
One time my daughter had a friend's cat lick her head all night while she slept, and it made this huge knot that we couldn't get out. haha

I like on the breakfast part you added "cooked by someone else" Amen to that!

Ms. Junie said...

you could also sing cookie monster songs! (that's what we call that screaming rock music--not good rock but the kind where it sounds like cookie monster is singing :)

Claire said...

Cool meme! I'm so nicking this soon ;-).

Cxx

Green tea said...

My mouth gets me in so much trouble,
When I was youngish, I was told looked like Liz Taylor since I hit 50
and she had surgery I don't get that anymore...LOL