Monday, April 09, 2007

What the fuck is wrong with you people?

We're all volunteers, so at least we should be considerate to each other. We have the co-chair who doesn't even fucking live here but is still PDX co-chair, who talks to people like they're his employees (news for you, fuck face, we're not). We have the co-chair who didn't bother showing up tonight (probably because he got drunk on his day off), didn't send me an agenda, and then (accidentally? drunkly?) forwarded comments I made about the asshole co-chair who hijacked my committee meeting to other volunteers. Thanks, bro.

We have the co-chair who never, ever shows up for meetings - or if she does, she's at least 45 minutes late - or replies to e-mails, and constantly bitches about having to do these things (even though she doesn't) but no one will call her on it because, let's face it, she's a minority female. Well, so am I, but it's not as obvious, so does it not count? Should I stop showing up?

Yes, there are some intelligently bitchy posts on this blog. This isn't one of them. This is one strictly to be on the receiving end of rants I cannot continue out loud without the risk of driving my husband crazy.

On a positive note, there is not a shortage of espresso in the world :)

1 comment:

Darth Weasel said...

wow, a little intense there junior woodchuckette. then again, a pretty valid reason to be a bit upset I am thinking. hopefully it gets better soon.