Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Have they heard of adoption?

A face transplant is scary enough.

But a uterus transplant?
http://www.boston.com/yourlife/health/women/articles/2007/01/16/first_womb_transplant_in_us_planned/

Are there really women out there so desperate to give birth that they would pay thousands of dollars to do this unnatural, insane shit to their bodies? Wouldn't that money be better spent on adoption fees, or enough therapy to talk them out of such a crazy idea?

And incidently...where do they get them?

You couldn't pay me enough to pop out something the size of a watermelon from somewhere the size of a quarter, anyhow, let alone convince me to pay other people to replace my guts so that I could.

I'll stick with cats, thank you.

1 comment:

Darth Weasel said...

almost scary to consider how the tests were performed...much less how someone came up with the idea in the first place