Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Warning: complaints and lots of swearing.
Sorry, it's just got to be purged...inevitably, you have a couple of great days and then you have one that irritates you. Or things add up that irritate you.
1. The people who have pissed me off, or who are related to or otherwise connected to people who have pissed me off, that I feel like I can't write about in case they read this. I haven't even given the blog address to some of you! How the hell did you find this? What the fuck am I supposed to do? Create a new blog that only I can read? I can call it smutkitty or something like that, and no one living in the Northwest will be allowed to read it.
2. The nagging bitch who wouldn't let me off the phone for an hour - an hour! - yesterday blaming everyone and everything and telling me how much everyone sucks at my organization. And get this - she went on for 55 minutes about how her time had been wasted! Hellooooooooo! What the fuck do you think you're doing with my time?
3. The fucking sanitary napkin (isn't that an oxymoron anyway?) people who have adopted the slogan, "have a happy period." Fuck you, it's never a happy period! Using your fucking pink and purple font will NOT make it happier. And I have to see your ad online why? Who are you, the Britney Spears of menstruation?
4. The rain and wind most of this week. You're bad for my hair and I hate you.
5. The idiots who don't understand what "RSVP by Monday" means. After many reminders you call and say, "Hmm, and I might bring guests, I don't know." Guess what, fuckface - the caterer DOES have to know! Go ahead and show up and eat the extra napkins.
6. The cunt who e-mailed me and cc'd my boss and said it was "a waste of time and money" to have A VOLUNTEER e-mail her and ask if she's coming to the event. Get a clue, bitch. VOLUNTEER means he did something UNPAID! Nothing wasted except his effort on your small brain.
6. The former boss of mine who is a complete chickenshit asshole and I can't even get into it here why I feel this way, or I'll get pissed off all over again. (J, it's not you, you are awesome!)
7. The Goodnight Moon book. I have always hated you. FYI.
Is something pissing you off? Inquiring minds want to know!