I am accepting the tag from Granny Annie, who does not in the least look like any of her chickens! (If you want to find out what that means, visit her blog.)
So here's a random meme - six things random things about me - well, six is one of my lucky numbers, sooooooooooo...
1. I am the only person in my family with my last name. In college, I just decided to change it. I changed my middle name, too, but to another name with the same initial (L.)
2. I tend to wear dark clothes not because I am goth, but because I am a messy eater. White sweater = pasta sauce all over the place.
3. I am an introvert. Big time. No one who first meets me believes this, because I have gotten used to faking it. I am in a position where my name and contact information are all over a web site and promotional materials for work, so I have HAD TO get used to it.
4. I take things personally. I'm trying to learn not to...
5. I hate carrots. I have always hated carrots. Little orange fuckers, you are a waste of space in Thai food and otherwise yummy things. I'm not a rabbit, so why should I eat you?
6. I have an ex that took his own life. It was many years after we stopped seeing each other, but I am still puzzled as to why. He seemed like quite a happy person when I knew him.