Monday, June 08, 2009

But seriously

Whew! After getting that post out of my system, I thought we could all use some laughs...

So here are some life lessons I have learned.

1. Not everyone is destined to be a vegetarian.


2. Just like not everyone appreciates food coloring in their omelette.


3. Even cute, cuddly peeps have bad days.


4. Some people were just meant to put letters on movie signs.


5. Sometimes it is OK to OD on caffeine.


6. But not always.


7. Politics really are ridiculous.


8. Fundamentalists are not good at marketing.


9. Sometimes, people really do need reminders.


10. Just about everything seems better with a book and a cuddle.

12 comments:

Aliceson said...

Those are funny!

Scarlet said...

"What the Fuck is This Shit?" If there were such a book, I'd buy it for my friend, Janet (the vegan).

listen for azure said...

Ooh! I'm especially fond of #10. Made perfect with a toasty strawberry pop tart and you sweetie!

Green tea said...

I needed that :D

LL Cool Joe said...

I love the "what is that shit" one. I'm so often tempted to say that in a restaurant when the waiter brings a plate of food to the table that looks less than appetizing!

Granny Annie said...

#5 and #6 suit me. I'm a caffine-a-holic. Great expressions.

skyewriter said...

Thanks for these; I needed a smile today... I am a Sesame Street junkie so this was all the better. I still have the Grover puppet my oldest sister gave me in 1974.

Grandpa Eddie said...

I agree with Granny Annie. I, too, am a caffeine-a-holic....I think that has to do with all the white cross I use to do when I was younger.

I love No. 4 though, too. Laughed me ass off when I saw that one!

Fireblossom said...

Oh Twin, you are absolutely priceless! #2 had me falling off my chair laughing!

Darth Weasel said...

I am with c-monster. If it ain't packed with carbs or sugar, what is the point? :-)

grace said...

LOL!!

Susan English Mason said...

I almost never do this, but I'm going to find and forward some vegan cartoons that are precious; maybe you can archive them and one of them will be usable for you in the future.