Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Blog fever


I don't know why I seem to have so much to write this week...but anyway, someone was incredibly rude to my best friend and although politics prevents me from calling him up and telling him what a dick he is, I always have this place as an outlet.

K you are,
Dear K you are,
You think you're such a fucking star
That you can be a fucking prick
To friends of mine?
Go suck your dick.

Can't find it, K?
Surprise? No way.
I think in fact, your attitude
Has to do with your image nude.

So while you ponder family jewels
I'll give you a new set of rules:

You will not, will not, be a jerk
To those with whom you hope to work.
You shall not, shall not, use that tone!
Not during lunch, not on the phone.

You won't be nasty to my friend
Without realizing in the end
That boys like you who get aggressive
Are usually real obsessive
About the things, like penis size,
of which we girls are much more wise.

So listen up: we see right through you,
And actions will come right back to you.
Lest you click that e-mail ad
That offers you the latest fad
In making small things try to double
We guess you'll still have bits of trouble.

How do we know this?
I'm just guessing
With millimeters
You'd be messing.

XO,
RK

11 comments:

The Peach Tart said...

nice poem...kudos for sticking up for your friend against some prick

Aliceson said...

You're channeling Doc Seuss today?

listen for azure said...

*sounds of unrestrained laughter*

Fireblossom said...

What a ridiculous little man.

LL Cool Joe said...

I've said it before and I'll say it again. I must never get on the wrong side of you or your friends!

themom said...

Way to go - I want you on my side!

JLee said...

ahahahaha...reminds me of a Dr. Seuss book. lol

Scarlet said...

Find yourself an illustrator and you've got yourself a book.

PS - I could draw the small penis for you. I've sketched enough of them.

Riot Kitty said...

Ooooooooooh Scarlet! You have me rolling with that one!!!

Joey: Nice! You should try a hand...

Susan English Mason said...

I never want to cross you RK.

Green tea said...

Now that's a greeting card I could use..
Come on girls get busy :D