Wednesday, April 01, 2009
Victory is mine!
If you recognize that, I give you bonus points...and you all know me: after a sad, sappy post (and couple of days), I don't know about you, but I need to laugh!
So I am inventing a new meme..."Six random funny things about other people."
1. You must post six random funny things about other people.
2. Then tag six other bloggers.
3. Link to the person who tagged you.
4. They must be FUNNY! Make us laugh! I don't care if we really shouldn't be laughing...that will earn you extra points.
I tag Joey, Darth Weasel, JLee, Mike D, Sidhe, and Scarlet. Note: I am tagging people who make me laugh and who I think will post this stuff. If you have been tagged before and haven't replied, you have temporarily lost your tagging privilege! (And Darth, I'm tagging you because you MUST write about something other than divorce, dumb criminals, and poo.)
And...drum roll...here are my six:
1. My ex-boyfriend knew someone who accidentally burned down his parents' house when he was making macaroni and cheese.
2. I used to work with someone who lost his virginity in a Kentucky Fried Chicken.
3. A good friend of mine once got turned on all day because he wore silk lined pants and no underwear. He never wore them again!
4. The same friend couldn't figure out why, while walking around in a notorious pick-up area in downtown Portland, wearing spandex biker shorts, but without his bike, he was getting cat calls from other men.
5. A former boss (and friend) of mine changed clothes in his office after we went to a meeting and accidentally mooned the secretary in the next office. (Sorry, J, this was just too good not to share!)
6. After a life of crusading against pornography, my grandfather, at age 65 (and a preacher), decided to see what all of the fuss was about. He went to a theater and freaked out about seeing "a 10-foot penis" on the big screen. Telling my dad about it, he said, "I fled for my life!"