Tonight was not a good night in many ways, so this (early) morning I am focusing on things positive...I am tagging Green Tea, Jessica, Viva, and Drew!
1. Mitt Romney is making himself look like a complete ass. (Why did it take so long?)
2. A 92-year-old who is legally blind scored a hole-in-one on a Clearwater, Florida golf course!
3. According to the latest stories, the New Kids on the Block *might not* be getting back together!
4. An Oregon judge finally let the new domestic partnership law come into action.
5. It did not snow today.
6. I found a lot of cute newborn clothes for cheap for a family we help at church.
7. My little brother is coming for Spring Break!
8. I made a new recipe without burning anything (including the apartment.)
9. I have coupons for two free iced mochas. Yum yum!
10. There is no shortage of cheese enchiladas.