Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Mitt, Just Go Away!

And I don't care if you go away mad.

You're a flip-flopper and a major asshole to gay people and working people, and I couldn't be happier that you did so poorly last night.

Seriously, people. Here's a guy who has switched his position on such emotional issues as abortion and gay rights to pander to the right wing.

I have more respect for people like McCain and Huckabee, even though I strongly disagree with them, because they're consistent.

Romney seems a lot like the current White House incumbent - good-looking but not too bright, a guy who had a career in business and a career in politics courtesy of his daddy.

We've had enough of that for the past several years, don't you think?

And I didn't think anyone *really* would get up on stage holding a baby to get a photo-op, but there he has proven me wrong. He held up his grandson for all to see. (Read: my dick works, and my son's dick works.)

So now we actually have an interesting race for president...although I wish John Edwards would have stayed in longer. He is the only candidate who really seems to care about poor people, about trying to revolutionize the way this country treats its non-elites.

It also pisses me off that people assume women should vote for Hillary (or any other female candidate) just because we have breasts. I'm not making this up. Someone even asked a friend of mine, "You're not supporting Hillary? But she's a woman!"

Turn that question around and see how ridiculous it sounds.

I agree, as mentioned in a previous blog, that it is high time we had a female president and viable female candidates. I just don't care for this one. I mean, who wants the circus back in town?

2 comments:

Jessica said...

But how do you REALLY feel?? :)

Riot Kitty said...

Oh, you know - I am all for subtlety ;)

But the blog worked! LOL