Sunday, February 17, 2008

Here comes the sun!








Because the sun is actually OUT today - this hasn't happened since, um, September - I'm posting a couple of shiny happy pics in honor of Mother Nature - my "woman of the week" recipient. These were taken during springtime, which I am so happy is on its way...

This may seem silly for those of you living in other parts of the country, but sun is a commodity for a good part of the year here.

So excuse my great big orgasmic "Yippee!!!!!!!!" :)

7 comments:

JLee said...

Those are gorgeous!! It is very pretty outside here today too, but we're supposed to get more rain in a couple of days. Booo!

Riot Kitty said...

Thanks! Taken in Oregon and California. We have another day of sun and then 10 days of rain coming up...blah.

Ms. Junie said...

Beautiful pictures. I live in upstate NY..so things like that are far off..but seeing your pics reminds me of what is to come! :)

vivavavoom said...

orgasm away!!! I cannot wait for spring. I am tired of cold and this feeling of hibernation. That is why I love my bday..May 1st...to me it signals the official start of spring since winter lasts though april in colorado!

Jessica said...

Today the windchill is -26. Tomorrow will be colder. Is there some kind of dance to do for warmth and sun?? Cuz I'll soooo do it! :)

Darth Weasel said...

those were gorgeous. how come my pictures always come out blurry? or is that my fading eyesight...

on the bad news front, the blog looks like it will be starting again...

Riot Kitty said...

Jessica: That sucks!

Drew: Yippee!!!

Viva: I think I will :)

Misty: THanks! I checked out your blog, too.