Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Things I want to know - Top 10 Tuesday
Joey reminded me that I haven't done a Top 10 Tuesday for awhile. Here are 10 things I want to know.
1. Who thinks *inside* the box? Styrofoam packing peanuts?
2. What bright person thought up the plastic sticky twist-tie type thing on packaging for bread, that you nearly tear your skin off to get open, then can't close? And why do they call it "easy open"? I ask you.
3. Why were mosquitoes invented? Do they actually serve an ecological purpose? Or was God just angry that day?
4. Who (or what) determines the sizes of condoms? Do they even sell "small"? I've never seen anything smaller than "medium."
5. If each condom is tested individually...how? By what or by whom?
6. How many licks does it take to get to the center of a neocon's brain? Mr. RK asks.
7. Who decided that sci-fi characters and superheroes have to wear lycra suits? Doesn't that get hot? (Or, Mr. RK asks, embarrassing at the nude beach?)
8. Starbucks is coming out with a 31-ounce drink. I predict a mad rush to bathrooms after the morning commute. What I want to know - who needs that much coffee, anyway?
9. Why is it that people think cute and cuddly equates soft and furry? I have known some pretty tough koala bears in my lifetime, and some very friendly lizards. (Can you tell Mr. RK is sitting here with me?)
10. Why don't people who say they are "tea bagging" get the porn reference? Actually they can keep not getting it...