Those of you who have read even one post here will know I don't shy away from telling you what I think...so JLee tagged me to do a "5 Dislikes/5 Likes" meme, how could I resist?
I can't keep up with who has been tagged by whom, so if you're reading this and would like to participate, consider yourself tagged. And loved.*
1. People being really materialistic. It's just shit, folks. Stuff. Things. Molecules. You can't take it into the next life, if you believe in that, although you could stuff a limited amount of it in your casket, I guess. You know that Bible verse about being careful about what you treasure, because where your treasure lies, so does your heart? I think that's very true.
2. People who smoke in public places where I am forced to inhale it. What gives? I saw a guy doing this tonight in front of his small children. You want to die a slow, painful death, that's your business. You want us all to die? Now I have a problem with you.
3. Bullies. I'm sure you all have a) small dicks, or b) aren't getting enough sex, or c) both.
4. Drivers who wait until the last minute to realize, "Oh fuck! I should be taking that exit!" and then pull across all four lanes of freeway without looking to save themselves perhaps two minutes, and nearly kill several of us who have to a) slam on the breaks or b) swerve out of the way.
5. People who buy tabloids. Because if they didn't, I wouldn't have to keep seeing pictures of John Edwards' mistress while waiting in line at the grocery store. Really. There should just be one big phone book of a magazine called "Who's Fucking Who, Who We Think Might be Fucking Who (Or is that "whom?), And Who Has Finished Fucking Whom."
1. Mini peanut butter cups from Trader Joe's. Although they always seem to hop into my cart, I just found out that I get to eat 27 of them for "one" serving. Yippee!
2. My family. This includes Mr. RK, Lucky, Earl Grey, close friends, and the California crew. Love you guys.
3. Good books. I am always reading something.
4. Thai food. I swear, I could live on some combination of rice noodles, tofu, lettuce, bean sprouts and cilantro and be a very happy girl.
5. Laughing. It is my favorite thing in life, takes the edge off, and takes the sad away. I hope you've had some laughs from this post, too.
*Unless you are Peter Ellis, of St. Augustine, Florida. I haven't worked for you for six years and you can STILL kiss my ass.