Joey initiated this...and I'm following :)
Here are ten things that made me laugh today:
1. We went to the Tillamook Creamery and took these ridiculous pictures...
2. Pheromone Girl got me a great book of postcards called "Grandma's Dead" that has sadistic expressions coupled with baby animals:
Does this prompt anyone to take up the piggy literary challenge? Hmm? The good news is that Fireblossom will write the second chapter of this gripping saga.
3. Speaking of that darling girl, she sent me the first card that I've ever received that came with a disclaimer: "Please note that this ecard has been sent from a website that caters to gay women. If you feel you've been sent this by mistake or as a prank- view it at your own discretion. This website, the owners and its company are NOT responsible or liable for any of its content, written or otherwise."
4. We went out to lunch and it was $33, and I am 33 today. Yes, the universe is laughing at me...
5. My friend J sent me an e-mail: "Happy birthday! I wish I could jump out of a cake for you." Good thing, because I can't jump in ;)
6. Making my little brother giggle on the phone. He is 13 going on 40, but he still giggles like a little kid if you are funny enough.
7. Earl Grey, one of our kitties, jumped up and gave me a bunch of ass-kissing purrs, until Mr. RK offered him treats. Then he ran away and gave Mr. RK the same ass-kissing purrs. True loyalty to be sure.
8. In the gift shop at the creamery, in the midst of screaming brats and a mother who let them run around in the midst of breakable things, Mr. RK says really loudly, "I'm going to create a new bumper sticker that says, "Breeders Ruin Everything!"
9. Mr. RK got me a birthday card from the kitties that said, "We will share tuna...but just for today."
I can't come up with anything for #10, but surely 9 is enough to hold you all for now...