Sunday, May 02, 2010
Things we're willing to do for friends
So a friend of mine who is very hard worker, but went to work for an entrepreneur who turned out to be a greedy, crazy bastard (sorry, that's redundant) lost her job last week.
I'm sure she'll get a better one where she is happier, but it still pisses me off, so I have contemplated:
- Making a dartboard with his face on it.
- Pouring my own urine over his car.
- Signing him up for BDSM magazines.
I'd merely be an instrument of karma, you see.
Things friends and I have done before out of loyalty or because we were a bit pissed off:
- Peed on the door handle of someone's car.
- Signed someone up for a sex toy newsletter.
- A yard forking (Mr. RK did this, I just learned.)
- Put epoxy resin on someone's door handle. The kind that won't dry. Ever.
- Put refried beans on someone's door handle.
- Posed as an Indian Bible sales team and called a friend's manager at 3 a.m. to sell Bibles over the phone. (This was before called ID. Again, Mr. RK's friends.)
Manager: "Why are you calling so late?"
Mr. RK's friend: "The good Lord's work is never done!"
Any other suggestions?