Tuesday, December 01, 2009
Top 10 Tuesday
Here you go, Joey!
Top 10 things I have seen recently that I wish I had not seen:
1. The preview for "Me and Orson Welles." Oh gag. This guy is probably turning in his grave to flip you off, movie producer.
2. The black leotard-clothed ass cheeks of the guy at the cafe today who was wearing his pants below them because they were so fucking tight. Buy a new pair of jeans and stay out of Cindi Lauper's closet!
3. A reference to "alternative lifestyles" in a so-called "feminist" book. Hello!
4. All of the new Barbie Ladies of the 80s dolls, because I WANT THEM ALL! Don't laugh. You know you want them all, too.
5. My cat's breakfast this morning, post-digestion. Sadly for Mr. RK, we both saw it right as I was heading out for work.
6. The blatantly stupid e-mails from my old college buddy, who is married and apparently not getting any.
8. The sixth or seventh story about a murder-suicide - in the past month - in this relatively low-crime metro area.
9. The dark sky before 5 p.m.! Winter, you suck.
10. This video, which you can play above. Oh just kidding! This is the most adorable thing ever. (Sorry, Joey, I owe you one.) But we all need a little bit of cute once in awhile.