Thursday, February 12, 2009
When life gives you lemons...
1. Squeeze the life out of them and add water, and drink to keep allergies at bay. (I'm not kidding. I learned this nifty little trick from my acupuncturist, and it works.)
2. If they are not good enough to drink, throw them at people you detest.
3. Name a blog award after them!
Seriously, thank you Fireblossom for nominating me for this award! Technically, because there are no actual other judges, I think I won (along with her other nominees, of course.)
So here's the scoop:
The Lemonade Award is for sites, which show great attitude and/or gratitude! (Guess which one I got it for? Hint: there was no award for the most frequent use of the word "fuck.")
Rules for the award:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs, which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Nominate your favorites and link to this post.
OK, here we go, in no ranking whatsoever, just as they pop into my head - and I am also including people who post frequently, so don't feel left out! I love you all!*
2. Granny Annie
3. Green Tea
4. Word Geek
6. So Shiok!
8. Political Morsels
9. JLee's Place
Oh yeah - JLee's is for invited readers only, so if you're not on her sweet list, tough cookies :)
*Except for those of you that I don't. But hey - you're not reading this blog anyway, fuckheads.