Monday, December 17, 2012

A party for Slim! (Or a shameless plug for blog friends.)

I love dry wit, and I love to laugh - hence, I love my buddies over at A Beer for the Shower. I also love to give shout-outs to writers who deserve to be, well, shouted about. These guys are, I'm convinced, going to be rich and famous one day, and then we can say, "I bought your e-book back then..."

So their newest e-tome concerns Slim Dyson, specifically his sensationally absurd life and times (doesn't that description alone make you want to read the book?)  For more about Slim and the book, visit this post.

Where this post comes in? Our buddies at ABFTS are having a contest/challenge, inviting fellow bloggers to describe the kind of bash they'd throw for Slim.

And I would ... drum roll...



Oh come on now!

You knew this was coming.

Slim would meet lots of pussy. Pussy CATS, you perverts.





17 comments:

A Beer for the Shower said...

If there's one thing Slim needs in his life, it's definitely more pussy. Throughout the whole book, there's not a single... cat.

Love the entry. We'll link to this on Thursday and we'll add you to the list of candidates. Don't forget to buy off some voters! We have no say over who wins. This one's up to... the people. *dun dun dun*

Granny Annie said...

Thought you were talking about my dog Slim:)

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I bet Slim would love that party! And it's pretty funny to say that a blog called "A BEER in the SHOWER" is full of DRY wit.

Lynn said...

I thought you were talking about Granny Annie's Slim, too! Love the lol cats. :) I'll pay a visit to the beer shower place.

Elephant's Child said...

You do find the most amazing LOL cats - and yes, I too will be visiting your friends.

OldLady Of The Hills said...

LOVE all those dear Kitty Cats! Great Pictures!

Rock Chef said...

Hm, our students have lots of "study groups"...

DWei said...

He'd probably eat them though, being homeless and what not.

Betty Manousos said...

love those lol cats!
i'll be visiting your friends, too.
thank you for the smiles, especially now.

Introverted Art said...

"If there's one thing Slim needs in his life, it's definitely more pussy." could not stop laughing at this for like 2 whole minutes!!!!!

LL Cool Joe said...

I thought Slim Dyson was a vacuum cleaner.

Shionge said...

I thought I need a slimey lime heheheh...just joking. Just happy that I can upload one picture today ehhehehe..

Claire said...

Kittehs!

Elsie Amata said...

You had me laughing for sure! What a great entry in the contest. Good luck.

Cperz said...

You might be the clear winner with that first picture. Hysterical!

Workingdan said...

A part just isn't a party without a lot of pussy running around! Must be Slim's lucky day!

Chiz said...

I've never seen such immense joy as is expressed upon the face of the first cat. I know that sentence made no sense, but I'm leaving it like that.