Tuesday, June 15, 2010
I have about 90 minutes before the car gets here to take us to JFK, so I thought I'd respond to Senorita's tag. The meme: 7 things you don't already know about me. Where to begin?
1. My nightmare is being in a room full of people I don't know - it's why I rarely go to parties or even dinner parties. The exception to this is if the room is at an event I'm putting on for work. Then, I'm in work mode, and it's no problem.
2. I can say, "Shut up!" in four different languages, including Hebrew.
3. I often dream in Spanish, and have done so since I became fluent in that language.
4. My favorite foods: Thai noodles, homemade pasta, cheese enchiladas, and raw vegetables. Mr. RK tells me that I am really a secret viral marketer for the organic vegetable industry.
5. The traits I dislike most in other people: being uptight, being close-minded, being rude in social situations (e.g. putting your grocery cart across the entire aisle), and dishonesty. I'd rather that someone be a complete asshole and be honest as opposed to being fakey nice. I also detest bullies, including emotional ones. I think most of them are cowards underneath.
6. I love taking photographs of anything superbly colorful, which is why I take lots of pictures of flowers.
7. I always need to live by a large body of water. Otherwise I feel claustrophobic and trapped.
I invite anyone who hasn't been tagged already to participate in this meme :)