Friday, August 01, 2008

Friday funny


Actually, it was a Thursday funny...but it's funny today, too, and I've had kind of a fucked up day, so here's making it better by hoping I will make other people laugh.

(Note to the little bro: this is an R-rated blog. Skip it!)

So Darth went to see The Dark Knight with Mr. Riot Kitty and I last night, and afterwards, he was talking about how he kicked ass in a game of golf, even though he hadn't played in a year and his fellow players were much more experienced. (Note: Darth is modest, but it became apparent to all of us that he had kicked ass.)

He said, "It's funny, when you play golf - the harder you try, the more you suck."

And I blurted out, "Hmm, sounds like oral sex!"

And I think I embarrassed him because he ran away and called out, "Let me know how that works out for you, Mr. Riot Kitty!"

But there you are - there's a laugh, and a clever one, if I do say so myself. It's one thing I haven't fucked up this week!

And a postscript...I keep telling Mr. Riot Kitty that he needs to start a blog about things he has overheard at work, because they're hilarious.

Sometimes unintentionally hilarious, because many of his coworkers speak English as their second language - or, in this guy's case, their third language. (Puts most of us to shame, doesn't it?)

Today's exchange:

Scene: The breakroom. Someone left a bag of hotdogs in the fridge. It leaked.

Coworker (in heavy Lao accent): "Brad's hotdog is leaking. I get it. I clean it up."

*Raucous laughter*

Coworker:"English is not my first language. I said something again, and I don't know what it was!"

*More raucous laughter.*

7 comments:

JLee said...

Too funny! Sounds like something I would say. I have had a very DARK PMS week and I'm just read to laugh it off!

Jessica said...

Too freaking funny!!!!

Darth Weasel said...

I concur as to the Mr. Riot Kitty needing to blog about it...the motorcycle incident, for example...and so many others. pure comedy gold.

Claire said...

Hahahaha. That's brilliant. So's that.

:-)

Cxx

vivavavoom said...

oh girl...you rock!! Love the oral sex comment...and the hotdog comment fits well with it ;) Mr. Riot Kitty should be very happy he still has a Mrs that does it. I have a weird philosophy about it that I myself can't really understand...and may be too xrated for this blog stream. But lets just say that I was more apt to do it a lot when not married as safer sex....and Mr. Viva is dying for some of that 'safer sex' action now and I couldn't give a shit. I have become a much more selfish lover in my old age...it ain't pretty!

Ms. Junie said...

LOL Too cute. Love what the coworker said about the hotdog too! :)

Scarlet said...

It's good to come back home to you. :)