I tag anyone who wants to participate. Come on, you know you want to.
1. If there is one candy left in the box, do you have to eat it, or can you leave it sitting there all alone for the next few weeks?
WEEKS? Seriously? Who the fuck wrote this question? I live with Mr. RK, remember? He inhales chocolate.
2. What do you want to remember most of all, if you survive to be very old?To keep a sense of humor. Also to keep being a pain in the ass. If I live to be very old, I'll be able to get away with it much more than I do now, because they'll say, "Oh, she's just old." You see, this is my theory - that pain in the ass people start out that way and stay that way. I really don't think it has to do with age. Old people just get away with it.
3.Would you enjoy being a very rich and famous celebrity? ( after all you don't HAVE to be like the unedifying Charles Saatchi and Nigella Lawson and pay someone £1,600 a week to clean your silver and gold collection....)
No. I mean, no fucking way. I like privacy. I don't even do Facebook. And prior to marrying Mr. RK (and today is our anniversary!), I told everyone I dated, "If you have any political ambition higher than the library board, I will leave you."
4.What piece of music do you personally find most emotionally moving?
Instrumental music, definitely. But I can't narrow it down. Swan Lake comes to mind.
5. How do you deal with anxiety, depression and bad times?
If you're not new to this blog, you know this one. I live with anxiety and depression and I fight them every step of the way. As for bad times...I try to laugh as much as I can, when I can, vent, and try to get over it.
6. What do you love doing that bores everyone else stiff?
Making lists. (Says Mr. RK.)
7. Did you ever encounter an inanimate object that seemed to have a will of its own?
OMG, our kitchen table. The fucking thing is EVIL, I tell you. Wrought iron that entangles everything from kneecaps to toes. I'm looking for a new one, but Mr. RK has this kind of woodworking snobbery that so far has prevented me from replacing it.
8. What is your very favorite hotel or restaurant?
Depends. Hotels and restaurants are totally separate. I like a lot of places, actually. My current favorite food is this small Vietnamese place that serves what must be crack on a plate. I mean, I've never had crack, but they must put it in their tofu. I love the hotel we stayed at in London last time.
9. What do you wish you had known when you were 18? (if you are under 18, ignore this question)
Oooh, where to begin? Things get better. You can pick your own family. And if someone is a shitty kisser, they'll be even worse in bed. Just cut your losses right then and there!