Tuesday, February 05, 2013

Blah

Sorry for the lack of posting, the past few days have come with a stomach bug and general blah, for various reasons. My success rate has sort of been like the second guy in this clip:


So I am focusing on things that make me laugh, and feel better, such as the fact that said stomach bug will not last forever, and I am getting to watch a movie with David Suchet (Poirot) as the villain! For you fellow BBC addicts, it also features Richard Coyle as a con man (Jeff from Coupling), Manuel from Fawlty Towers as a postman (Andrew Sachs), and Tamsin Greig as a reporter (Green Wing, Black Books.) Check it out.

Back soon with more wit.

13 comments:

Cperz said...

I really should watch more TV. I am feeling uninformed as I haven't ever seen anything on the BBC.

I have seen Monty Python and the Holy Grail before though and I find that particular part hysterical. This had to be what inspired the people that set up Internet sites to establish passwords. That's exactly what happens when I try to sign onto various websites.

As to your blah...sorry to hear you aren't' feeling well and hope those little virus bugs are packing their suitcases and getting the hell out of town...or out of Riot Kitty as the case may be.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I hope you feel better soon. If Monty Python doesn't give you a laugh, nothing will!

Claire said...

Oh, get well soon, sweetie. Tummy bugs are no fun!

OldLady Of The Hills said...

Stomach Flu....OY! No fun at all. Keep watching those wonderful British Actors....
Have you seen "DCI BANKS"? It is really really good...!!!

Shionge said...

Sorry to hear about the stomach bug...I was sick for the past one week (fever, cough, flu....you name it) :*(

Anyhooo....hope you are back and start kicking :)

Lynn said...

I'm sorry you are sick! Feel better - you need some Miso soup.

I love BBC, too.

Birdie said...

I have heard that the stomach bug this year is a horrible one. Rest up and eat lots of toast. xo

Logical Libby said...

Hope you feel better soon!

Charles Gramlich said...

Sorry about the bug. The good news is it's not a Matrix kind of bug. Or is it? :)

Hope you feel better soon.

Adam said...

classic movie moment

Introverted Art said...

stomach virus is no fun... rest, take fluids, and take care of yourself :(

Riot Kitty said...

Thanks everyone! Jeez, I feel like kind of a whiner.
Cheryl: I don't watch TV, but we get stuff on Netflix. Lots to choose from.

Betty Manousos said...

i hope you're feeling better by now.

i too love bbc.

((hugs))