Friday, July 08, 2011
A guest post
My friend G suggested that my little bro, who is visiting for a few days (he is 15 going on 40) write a guest post about all of the wicked happenings here.
He resisted. Because he does not know how to type. Actually he is illiterate.
Just kidding. He told me to write that.
So here is his post, which I have extracted with the threat of no more mochas or comics unless he wrote it.
Things I have observed in Portland
By: Blake (Me.)
1. People need their guacamole. See a previous post.
2. All cats are misogynists. (i.e Riot Kitty)
3. The world does not explode when you say onomatopoeia.
4. It is very easy to say onomatopoeia 3 times fast.
5. I have committed heresy to the church of the cat.
6. Some people don't like Matthew Vaughn.
7. I can watch anything but porn.
8. Riot Kitty will vomit on me if I say "anything is fine" one more time.
9. Life is like a Katy Perry music video.
10. I am illiterate.
11. I have the sex appeal of a car accident. Also of a chair.
12. I like barney. He does not deserve to be capitalized.