Monday, July 11, 2011
Things I have learned this week: visiting brother edition
Things I have learned about being a 15-year-old boy:
1. Hot dogs never get old.
2. Everything is innuendo, even when it isn't.
3. Vegetables? What are they?
4. Comics rule.
5. So does technology. Especially if it is made by Apple and begins with "i."
6. If your sister has a 24-year-old friend, and offers to let you tag along for coffee, the answer is yes!
7. Brushing your teeth is about as appealing as eating moss.
8. So is putting underwear and socks in the wash when laundry is done.
9. Mochas are life, the rest are just details.
10. Sugar is a food group. So is caffeine.
Well...I couldn't help spoiling him.
Fortunately he and Mr. RK get along really well, too.
I asked him, "What would you have done if I had married a total douchebag?"
"I'd ask him to be gone when I visit."