Tuesday, July 19, 2011
Dumb things I have done this week
1. Walked into my office, glanced at a card with my name on it on my desk, and asked, "Is that for me?"
2. Decided that I was too tired after a day of work + three hours of volunteer meetings to put away the lingerie that was hanging out to dry. Sure enough, the maintenance guy came by today. (This has happened before.)
3. Believed the weather forecast - twice - when it was supposed to be warm and sunny. And dressed accordingly. Turns out it was 60 and pouring. Silly me, it's only July.
4. Scheduled an afternoon of tennis, going with aforementioned forecast. And then scheduled another one. I believe the words are "epic fail."
5. Said, "I'm sorry" when hearing that an acquaintance had broken up with a partner of 2 1/2 years. Because then I got to listen to everything that was wrong with that relationship. Next time, I'm just going to say, "Great!"
6. Thought I could handle more than one mocha today without bouncing off of the walls. (Now I have bruises.)
7. Tried to figure out how to use the "share" feature on our Facebook page at work, unsuccessfully. I'm from Silicon Valley and I can't figure this out! I should hang my head in shame.
Theoretically these lists come in themes of 10, but the week's not over yet. Give me time :)