Saturday, April 30, 2011
Oh boy oh boy!
Cake Betch, who I sometimes feel is my younger (don't ask me how much younger) alter ego, gave me an award!
She had this to say about my blog:
I'm sitting here trying to figure out what the fuck Riot Kitty's blog is about but I can't really put my finger on anything in particular. There's a bunch of stuff on there, it's just whatever the hell she feels like writing, which is totally cool in my book. Plus, she posts lolcats pictures. Instant draw for people like me with the attention span of a carrot.
And she's right - I do post whatever the hell I feel like. And today, having a bit o'writer's block, she gave me a topic (thanks!)
As for inspiration...you have probably noticed that the main themes here are 1) laughing, 2) wondering "WTF" about some things, as they pertain to common sense and lackthereof and 3) ranting about lingerie. If any of this has inspired you, I'll probably fall over, unless it has inspired you to laugh or rant with me, which I hope it does from time to time.
So the rules of the road are that I pass this on to 10 other inspirational bloggers. Like Cake Betch, I love all of you, so I will pick the first 10 that pop into my mind:
1. Ileana @ arroz con mango. Chica, you always inspire me to laugh and look on the bright side - as well as imagine Johnny Depp in ways I'd never think of. Plus your art is just amazing.
2. Joey @ Joey's Pad. You inspire with creativity and deep thoughts.
3. Lynn @ Good Things Happened. You inspire me to see the beautiful and pleasant in the every day, where I would usually miss them.
4. Libby @ Libby Logic. Your combination of perfect sarcasm and survival inspires me.
5. Mike D @ The Good Mike D. You inspire me to be a better person. Plus we like the same geeky comic book action stuff.
6. Aliceson @ Feet off the Table. Your artistic talent and ability to keep a cool head when chaos reigns inspire me.
7. John @ Full-on Forward. When you're not writing about reptiles, you inspire me to remember what's really important in life.
8. Claire @ The Country Mouse Tales. Visiting your blog, I'd think you've never had a bad day! Truth is, you inspire me with your ability to turn negative into positive and, of course, the badgers.
9. Grannie Annie @ Fools Rush In. We have much in common, and you inspire me with your wisdom and sense of humor, and ability to keep calm amidst life's hassles.
10. Darth Weasel @ Darth Weasel Jedi Mind Tricks You. You inspire me for many reasons, not the least of which is the fact that you strive to be the best person you can be. You are quick to forgive those who wrong you, when I just want to throw mud pies.
So go at it! Thank me and post away!