Tuesday, April 12, 2011
Inquiring minds want to know...
Some things I would really like to know:
1. What, exactly, is the meaning of the phrase, "High-ho, the dairy-O"?
2. Just about everything that comes in a jar has a label that says, "produced on the same equipment with shellfish, meat and nuts" - e.g. everything you might a) be allergic to or b) be avoiding if you are a vegetarian, kosher, or vegan. My question: Don't they wash it?
3. Along these lines, what is up with peanut butter jars that say, "Warning: contains peanuts." Isn't that the point of peanut butter? Are they letting me down gently, in case I really wanted broccoli?
4. Companies that have signs that say, "Quality since 1946" (or whatever date.) Did their products suck before then?http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif
5. If "G-rated" means sexually neutral, why do they call it a G-string?
Any thoughts? Help me out here...
PS If this did not give you your laughter quota for the day, go read my good friend Darth's post regarding recent news.