Thursday, February 11, 2010

You've got to be kidding me


Newsflash: Olivia Newton-John's "Physical" has been voted the "sexiest" song ever, just in time for Valentine's Day. I forgot how much flesh and body hair (and not the good kind) was shown in that video, and I just can't bring myself to post it here, particularly for those of you who may be eating lunch while you're reading this.

Also in the top 10 - as if anyone could want his body or think he was sexy these days - Rod Stewart's "Do You Think I'm Sexy?" Um, these days, no.

I grew up in the 80s and thought that these songs were finally out of my head...until now.

So you all have to suffer along with me. Except Darrin...you'll probably enjoy it!

10 comments:

Darth Weasel said...

well, at least you did not put "I Want to Get Physical" by Juice newton in our heads.




Oh, wait a second....oops. Sorry about that, Chief. (I been watching lotsa Get Smart lately)

Lynn said...

No - I do not think he is sexy. Although he used to be in the entertainment news a lot for his model dating back in the day.

My hairdresser looks like him - even down to the hair. He is part Native American and goes by N-D-N Rod as his persona when he goes to gatherings in which they have dance competitions. :)

Fireblossom said...

Omg, what a couple of songs to call the sexiest ever. No way.

My nominees:

"Fever" Peggy Lee

"Some Like It Hot" Power Station

"Sex (I'm A...)" Berlin

Riot Kitty said...

Darth: LOL!
Lynn: I don't either. That is funny about your hairdresser!
FB: Have you listened to Madonna's version of Fever? It's great. Her entire "Erotica" album is pretty hot.

LL Cool Joe said...

I can't see the video damn.

Rod Stewart wasn't and isn't sexy.

This is a good question. I'll give it some thought on the plane!

Ileana said...

That Rod Stewart song will NEVER put me in a romantic mood. EVER. lol

The "Physical" song is extremely annoying. Even if Johnny Depp were in the video, it wouldn't get me in the mood (I don't think).

Led Zeppelin's "All My Love" ...now THAT'S sexy!

Riot Kitty said...

Joey: Where are you going?
Ily: If Johnny Depp were in the video, I'd be laughing my ass off ;)

Anil P said...

Haven't seen the video you mention.

Growing up, I faintly remember Indian newspapers mention Rod Stewart once in a while back in those days.

Riot Kitty said...

Anil: I had no idea he was that famous!

G. B. Miller said...

Shoot....my comment didn't stick from last night.

I hate when my computer hiccups like that.

Grrrrrrrrrrrr.