Sunday, February 14, 2010
Thanks, Darrin, for this award!
Here are the rules:
1. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
2. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
3. Name seven things about you that people think are interesting.
4. Nominate seven other Kreativ Bloggers.
*Ninja edit: I am also tagging Ily and Joey. I thought you both had been tagged. My mistake!*
I'm going to pick seven random things (maybe they're boring, you tell me?)
1. I *hate* purposeful misspellings - like "kreativ" instead of "creative!" It drives me nuts. I want to go through with a big magic marker and cross out "drive-thru" and make it "drive through," change "Krispy Kreme" to "Crispy Cream" (those are doughnuts, for those of you who don't have that chain in your area), etc. The one exception to this is anything on the icanhascheezburger site.
2. I have a black cuff with silver studs that says "Bad Kitty." I have worn this in public - even to work.
3. Believe it or not, according to the dentist, I have a small jaw. And a small mouth. Mr. RK and my boss both find this very humorous for some reason. Well, we all have to compensate somehow.
4. I found out today that I have spent more hours in strip clubs than Mr. RK. That's because briefly, I worked in one. (As a clothed waitress, you perverts.)
5. I can swear in several languages. No surprise there.
6. I did not know that pickles came from cucumbers until I was in college. Really, I am not making this up. I am a suburban kid and I have never enjoyed condiments, so how was I supposed to figure this out?
7. The Peanuts character I remind Mr. RK of the most? Snoopy.
I have no idea who has or has not gotten this award, but I'll try to pick people who I don't think have gotten it, and who don't mind being tagged. But if you're on this list and have already received this award, go ahead and post seven more interesting things about yourself. You do have more than seven things, don't you?