I got tagged by D (who, like me, started writing political letters when she was 12), so now here you all are.
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
1. My parents told me from day one that there was no Santa and no Easter Bunny. They made me swear not to tell my friends in kindergarden. Guess who made the announcement at school the next day? Guess who had to go back and say, "I was just kidding!" So my parents made me LIE!
2. I once interviewed Dan Quayle. I thought maybe - just maybe! - the press had given him a bad rap and he might be able to string a sentence together. I was wrong. He didn't even know where his press office was.
3. I like to say the word "fuck" a lot. (Big surprise to blog regulars.) Once, in college, a guy I went out with told me he didn't think it was "very ladylike" to swear. "Fuck you," I said.
4. I went to high school with James Franco (that cute guy in the Spiderman movies.) Of course, he was two years younger, so I didn't know he existed.
5. I have never had stitches. I suppose there's still time.
6. I got married in a red dress. This distressed the alligator-hunting Republican side of the family.