Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Tag!


I got tagged by D (who, like me, started writing political letters when she was 12), so now here you all are.

1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

My six:

1. My parents told me from day one that there was no Santa and no Easter Bunny. They made me swear not to tell my friends in kindergarden. Guess who made the announcement at school the next day? Guess who had to go back and say, "I was just kidding!" So my parents made me LIE!

2. I once interviewed Dan Quayle. I thought maybe - just maybe! - the press had given him a bad rap and he might be able to string a sentence together. I was wrong. He didn't even know where his press office was.

3. I like to say the word "fuck" a lot. (Big surprise to blog regulars.) Once, in college, a guy I went out with told me he didn't think it was "very ladylike" to swear. "Fuck you," I said.

4. I went to high school with James Franco (that cute guy in the Spiderman movies.) Of course, he was two years younger, so I didn't know he existed.

5. I have never had stitches. I suppose there's still time.

6. I got married in a red dress. This distressed the alligator-hunting Republican side of the family.

I'm tagging:

Darth Weasel

Scarlet

Granny Annie

Pheromone Girl

Shionge

Mr. Riot Kitty


11 comments:

Darth Weasel said...

Do I ever say anything that is NOT random? Just a question...

hmm...my sign-in word is "shive", so does that mean I should shuck and jive my way around this?

Darth Weasel said...

by the way, my version is up

Granny Annie said...

I'm a good girl RK. My response is posted. Thanks for thinking of me.

Scarlet said...

My response is up!

Happy New Year, lady in red!

LL Cool Joe said...

I've never had stitches either. Does that just make us unadventurous? How do you spell unadventurous?

Good list!

vivavavoom said...

yes....you did not tag me....thank you! I ma horribly tardy with tags and memes....yours were fascinating though! happy new year!!

Heff said...

I greatly respect # 3.

Riot Kitty said...

Hef, you totally just endeared yourself to me ;)

Joe: You spelled it correctly!

V: You're welcome ;)

Everyone else, thanks for posting! I love it!

Shionge said...

Hehehe...be yourself and say whatever you wanna say RK :)

Here's more good years to you & your family RK :D

JLee said...

Happy Fucking New Year!! lol

Anonymous said...

I'm a few weeks behind on this one.... how you didn't punch Dan the Dumbass is beyond me. I know it's not professional to punch someone, but there are exceptions and he's one of them.(He's also the reason why abortions should have been legal back when his mother was pregnant with him.... I hope hell will be a nice place for me to hang out.