Thursday, August 23, 2007

And a long overdue blog in praise of Mike D's cute butt

M:

I promised.

Here it is:

This is to let the world know that Michael F. Davis of Ellington, CT, a candidate for a Master's degree in Library Science, has a cute butt. I should know, because apparently I had no shame and commented on it once.

Voila! There you have it.

This is no small thing. (The fact that he has a cute ass - I don't mean the ass itself is no small thing.) I mean, there are lots of guys who don't bother working out and, as experience can tell you, obviously don't care about how their posteriors look in jeans.

Mike is an exception, ladies!

Hopefully I haven't embarrassed him too much - oh hell, it's too late for that, isn't it? :P

May Mike and his cute ass enjoy this blog.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Um, maybe you should add a photo to this post. I'm just sayin.
:)

Riot Kitty said...

Jessica - I asked! He said his butt isn't photogenic ;)