Sunday, June 15, 2008

The best line, ever, ever, ever!



Mr. Riot Kitty and I went to see Sex and the City today. He was the only one in the theater with a penis, I am pretty sure, unless there was some really convincing drag queens that I missed.

Anyway - I have found the best comeback line to address assholes with meandering eyes. (Where was this when I met you, John Holmes?)

In one scene, Jennifer Hudson catches a delivery guy looking down her shirt.

Her reply: "Ain't nothing in there for you!"

I must use that line, often.

The best I have done in the past:

"Jack, if we're going to be friends, you're going to have to stop looking at my boobs."

He replied, "OK."

9 comments:

Darth Weasel said...

I must admit, as wide ranging as my interests are...I could not bring myself to join the Goose in seeing that flick, props to Mr. Riot Kitty for his gesture.

Scarlet said...

You reminded me of that line: "Are those your eyeballs? I found them in my cleavage?" ;)

vivavavoom said...

hee hee....that is a good line! I haven't seen it yet, but heard it wasn't bad. I was never a Sex in the City fiend since we didn't have cable when it first came out. But could deal with a adult movie right about now. Kung Fu Panda was good, but defintiely no sex or penis on film....although I am sure the XXX rated version is being filmed right now with a big 'bear' playing the panda.
props to Mr. Kitty for going with you!

Green tea said...

It's been a while since anyone
"new" has looked at my boobs..I would feel flattered at this point.. :D

I hope to see it soon..one of the few shows Hubba and I watched together.

Mr. Riot Kitty said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mr. Riot Kitty said...

I liked the movie. Really..Almost all of it. Although the "Fashion Week" montage made me die a little inside.

My favorite line:
"Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room!" --President Merkin Muffley

DW: It was a maneuver, not a gesture.

Darth Weasel said...

"DW: It was a maneuver, not a gesture."


Heimlich would be so proud. Did you invent it?

JLee said...

They just can't help themselves can they? ha

Anonymous said...

I went last night with my 18-year-old daughter. The only guy I saw there was an old guy who called himself "Friendly Frank." Fortunately he wasn't too friendly, but if he had been, I could have used that line.