Sorry for the absence. I've been drowing in snow and interesting dates. I will visit your blogs very soon!
I must ask, is it so much to want to meet at guy who doesn't want to pee on me, or want me to call him Daddy?
So anyhow...our area got socked with more than a foot of snow in one day about 10 days ago. To give you an idea of how unprepared we were, we typically average four inches of snow in a winter.
1. If you share a driveway with neighbors who have four-wheel drive, they have no fucks to give, and no impetus not to create PILES of snow that trap your car.
2. It's good to have a shovel. I own one now.
3. Shoveling snow is a hell of a workout! And it impresses people. One friend from the Midwest said I was a badass...another asked if I stretched first...and another sent me a text warning me of potential muscle, back and heart damage. I told him that I merely shoveled the driveway, I didn't fuck it.
Things I have learned about dating as a 40-year-old:
1. "I want to be exclusive" right away = "I am needy as fuck and I want to smother you."
2. "I've gotten kinkier as I've gotten older" = "Please pee on me."
And, most recently, 4. "I just met this girl I'm going to be focusing on" = "She slept with me on the first date and you wouldn't."
For those of you who are single... you're welcome ;)