1. It's daylight savings time, AND the Monday after getting back from a trip the evening before. Translation: I'm fucking wiped.
2. People who keep mentioning how great it is that it's DST, because we get an extra hour of light tonight! Fine, then give me the extra hour of sleep you lost and we will call it even.
2. My boss forgot to bring some goodies for some of our volunteers that he went to meet with in another part of the state. That's not the annoying part. The annoying part is that I am totally inept at taping up a package with the tape gun. Why the fuck can't I master this thing? (OK, it's not just me; my dad has copped to the same inability.) It twists, it turns, it tangles, it won't tear, and the only time the spikey tear strip thing works is when it slips and the spikes get me.
3. A friend who texted last night about porn is texting today about work stuff. Would that be confusing for you, mentally? Perhaps it's just me and DST.
4. A colleague asking me about a question regarding something that he is in charge of, and that I have no clue about, hinting that I should investigate. This being the same coworker who doesn't ever offer to do anything outside his job description unless I specifically request it, and if I do, he then says, "I don't know when I'll have time..."
5. A large espresso drink just isn't large enough. I mean, size matters.
How was your Monday? And more importantly, can any of you handle the tape gun without any mishaps or injuries? Inquiring minds want to know.
In better news, though, I read that Tardar Sauce the Grumpy Cat is a bigger attraction at SXSW than Al Gore! Well, duh.