I'm stealing this from Joey, who did this meme a few posts ago. I encourage/tag any of you to do it who would like to, since I'm curious about interesting people, and you're all interesting, aren't you?
Five things (most of) you don't know about me
1. I haven't always been a vegetarian. Although I started thinking that maybe I didn't want to eat or wear animals in the fourth grade, there was a time, in fact, where I ate steak with butter on it.
2. Although I don't have or want children, I am drawn to teenagers. I love spending time with my little bro and young adults I meet through work, as well as being kind of a big sister to my older friends' kids. Mr. RK says it's because I haven't quite grown up yet, which he says is a good thing.
3. If I were a Peanuts character, I'd be Snoopy.
4. Years ago, I got into a small motorcycle accident in Las Vegas. The injury still flares up occasionally.
5. I hate most foo foo girly stuff. A friend of mine is getting married and having a big cupcake wedding and I'm having a hard time not gagging over some of the details.
How about you? What don't I know, that won't make me want to run away screaming?