Monday, November 08, 2010
My beef with Victoria's Secret
Open message to Victoria's Secret: you have customers who aren't flat.
I hate to be so crass but those of us with 38Cs need love, too.
Or rather, we need bras.
So I have a few questions spurred from a recent visit to one of your stores.
1. Why do you make entire lines of bras that don't come in my size?
2. When you do carry my size, why is it in the very bottom drawer, mere inches from the floor? Those of us who fall into this category have more to expose by bending over, don't you think?
3. Why do you advertise bras that "add two cup sizes"? You talk about a secret waiting to be exposed...
4. On that note, why not create a bra that reduces two cup sizes? Perhaps then I'll stop having quite as many men talk to my tits?
5. When you send out coupons, why not "a free pair of lacey/naughty underwear," rather than a coupon for a free pair of boring cotton granny panties?