Thursday, November 25, 2010
It's a major award!
Brownie points if you get that reference...
Thanks to Señorita for this award!
Here's the scoop:
1. Thank the person that gave it to me. (Done!)
2. Tell everyone 7 things about me that you probably don't know.
3. Nominate other people for the award.
So I can't remember who got tagged for this, and therefore I am tagging anyone who reads this and wants to participate.
1. When I was in high school, I got two completely random offers to be a back-up girl singer in a band. Both men who offered were way older than me and both of them said, "We're looking for girls who look like you." I said no fucking way.
2. I changed my last name in college and my middle name a year after that.
3. I used to eat steak with butter on it, chain smoke and binge drink. Somehow, I ended up allergic to cigarette smoke, a vegetarian, and a non-drinker.
4. I don't like plain chocolate. It has to be filled with something, mixed with something, or on top of something (e.g. a sundae.)
5. My exes include a retired police chief, a New York City Council candidate, and a press secretary for a Republican member of Congress.
6. Favorite quote ever, from my late friend Ward: "Relationships are difficult, with people. As opposed to plants."
7. I once worked with someone who lost his virginity in a Kentucky Fried Chicken. OK, that wasn't *exclusively* about me, but it made you laugh, didn't it? (And it's true!)
PS If you didn't figure out the reference for the title of this post, here's a hint: