Monday, November 03, 2008

How low can you go?


When I was pissed off at a little jerky boy in sixth grade, one of my bike-to-school buddies, Renee, came up with this one:

"Tell him he's so low, he could limbo under a pregnant ant."

Sarah Palin's reached that point, in my book. She has been so mean, so inflammatory, and behaved so despicably in this campaign it just makes me want to spit. How can you in good conscience say someone is "palling around with terrorists"?

And how can you, as the parent of a child with a disability, mock a candidate because he said he wants to appoint judges who "sympathize with the disabled"?

So nasty. So unnecessary. So juvenile!

It reminds me of what my parents said about bullies when I was in grade school: "They can't think of anything good about themselves, so they have to insult others."

I wonder.

Here's my PSA, everyone: go out and vote!!!!

4 comments:

Scarlet said...

I can't wait for this whole election to be over.

Love that limbo pic. :)

Heff said...

It didn't seem juvenile to me. Ok, I'm a touch biased.

Darth Weasel said...

I would just like to have run over the @#$%^&((*&%$$%^& idiots who, both during rush hour at night on the dark, rainy night before the election stood on the bridge overlooking I-84 waving their stupid little signs AND SHINING FLASHLIGHTS DOWN INTO TRAFFIC TO ATTRACT ATTENTION. And this morning, same bridge, 6:30, doing the same thing. They slow traffic to a crawl and do nothing but annoy people. Seriously, if people voted based on seeing a name on a sign, I can honestly say the new president would be Mattress World.

Claire said...

Here's to change!

Cxx