Friday, December 14, 2007

Think pink!


So it's cold and gray and flooded with no sun in sight (of course!) here in the Northwest, there was an ice storm in the Midwest and another Northeast...generally miserable weather. (Winter = miserable, right? Unless you're in Australia?)

So going through the England trip pics again I found this lovely spring field of pink tulips and little indigo flowers I don't know the name of.

So here it is to cheer up your day a bit! Think pink! Think spring!

Bonus information for those of you who have nothing else to read: This shot was taken outside of a cafe in Greenwich where we got iced coffee and ice cream (because it was warm! Spring! Yay!) by some poor guy named Humpus.

That's what his nametag said. I think he will have a lifetime of trouble getting laid. (You knew there had to be some smart ass remark here, didn't you?)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am beginning to believe that you are under contract with Pepto Bismol for subliminal advertising. The Hair By Fairy one made me suspicious, but this overabundance of pinkness confirms it.

AND it has given me cavities. In my teeth.

Jessica said...

Humpas??????
he he he he he he he
Do you think his line was "I'm Humpas. Wanna hump?"

Nice photo. I should dig through my summer water shots to make me feel warmer. I woke up this morning to zero degrees. So cold it didn't even get a number1

JLee said...

I just love tulips...especially pink ones. Maybe Humpus would like to hump us?

That was lame.

Riot Kitty said...

Jessica - I have been trying to figure out what country the poor bastard was from! He looked about 20 and shy - I don't even want to know how many times he had gotten teased about his name. 0? Brr!

JLee: I'm sure he'd love some of your HNT pics LOL!

Chella Quint said...

Sarah reckons the flowers are forget-me-nots, which is apt, I guess.

PS. Humpus? He just MET us!

PPS. Sorry.