Tuesday, March 13, 2012
The amazingly witty Nellie Vaughn gave me this lovely award, which I totally don't deserve. The meme associated with this is that I share seven dull things about myself and tag other people.
I can't keep up with how many people have this award, so please consider yourself tagged if you would like to post. You should go read her seven things, because they're actually anything but dull.
1. My first celebrity crush was Bob from Sesame Street. What can I say, I was five. I've always had a thing for older men. I think he's probably pushing 70 now.
2. I like to write notes.
4. I just sent a Fashion Dream Ken doll to a colleague as a thank-you present.
5. I have a lot of dreams that take place in the same locations, but they are places I haven't been in real life.
6. I took a semester of Hebrew in college but forgot how to say anything except, "Shut up!"
7. Sometimes I make lolrelatives. This one was created after one brother was complaining about the other brother hogging the space in his iphone by taking pictures for eBay.