Thursday, March 10, 2011
Thanks to Marnie, I have a topic to write about!
I've been sick (ill, not perverse) and not thinking super clearly, hence the absence from writing.
Marnie nominated all of her blog buddies for the Versatile blogger award. Thanks!
So this involves thanking the blogger who nominated you (check), passing it on, and sharing seven "fun" facts.
I forget who already has done this post, so I pass this on to any of my blog buddies who would like to post.
Speaking of fun...I don't know how "fun" these facts are, but they're all true.
1. People ask me when I decided that I did not want children...I knew from birth. I remember having an argument at age 5 with someone who kept telling me I'd change my mind. "No, I won't!" And I didn't.
2. Before I met Mr. RK, I totally wanted to go out on a date with Michael Palin.
3. If the world ran out of cheese enchiladas, I'd probably fall down and cry.
4. As a kid, I preferred action figures to dolls. I still do.
5. I have moved nearly 30 times in my life.
6. I hate makeup.
7. My great-grandfather organized the Milwaukee Railroad and also captured Baby Face Nelson when he was a volunteer deputy sheriff in Iowa.
There you have it!