Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Surely, you're joking, Riot Kitty!


As if it wasn't impossible enough to get sexually harassed by someone named John Holmes, I got the blood sucked out of me (verbally) yesterday by someone whose last name is Leach!

Really.

I feel like I'm in the middle of a sitcom. Or perhaps a really bad attempt at theater.

By the way, if you didn't get the joke in the subject line, you MUST go out and buy Richard Feynman's books RIGHT NOW! I don't care if you're not interested in physics...he's fabulous and funny.

7 comments:

Jessica said...

With the way your life is going you best stay away from anyone named Ben Dover. Just sayin....

Darth Weasel said...

I lean towards agreeing with Foster



(read it out loud with Ben's name...)

JLee said...

lol Jessica!

Claire said...

Hee! Love it!

Cxx

Anonymous said...

I know two Leaches--and they both fit well with their names.

Scarlet said...

Sounds like we're having the same kind of week! :)

vivavavoom said...

I like fosters comment a lot! just cannot top that one.